Rex Pediatrics of Cary & Holly Springs welcomes patients from birth to 21 years of age. We see patients with both acute and chronic conditions and conduct sports physicals and preventative care visits including immunizations that follow the American Academy of Pediatrics guidelines. We also cater to ADD and ADHD evaluations and treatments.
Our office provides a monthly open house for expectant parents. Tour our facility and meet our doctors! The open house is held on the second Wednesday of each month. Call 919-387-3160 to schedule a visit. Our physicians are currently on staff at Rex and Wake Med (Cary) hospitals and begin care for your newborn while you are still in the hospital. For new moms, breastfeeding assistance is available through Rex Hospital. Breastfeeding classes are offered on the first Thursday of every month in our Cary office by Rex Perinatal Department, 919-784-2145.
Rex Pediatrics of Cary & Holly Springs offers the following:
- Pediatric care: Birth to 21 years of age
- Newborn services: Monthly open house and breastfeeding classes
- After-hours nurse advice line through UNC Health Link
- Acute and chronic conditions
- Sports physicals
- Preventative care visits with immunization
- ADD and ADHD evaluations and treatments
- Most major insurances and Medicaid accepted
- Board-certified doctors